Dr. Shuchin Bajaj, Founder-Director, Ujala Cygnus Group of Hospitals
Hypertension is known as the “silent killer” for a reason. The majority of the time, there are no visible indicators of hypertension, and even if you do detect certain symptoms, you may dismiss them as normal exhaustion, work pressure, or exercise. Ignoring blood pressure concerns, on the other hand, can be fatal, resulting in a heart attack, heart failure, aneurysm, stroke, memory loss, or dementia. Regular blood pressure monitoring is essential for avoiding major illnesses.
Here are six warning symptoms of high blood pressure you should never ignore:
- Nose bleeds: Nose bleeds can occur due to sinusitis, constant blowing of the nose, or even high blood pressure. If you are one of those who has had nasal bleeding, go to the doctor right away.
- Headaches: If you have a constant throbbing headache, your blood pressure may be too high. A headache is common in patients with high blood pressure. Your peace of mind will be stolen by these annoying headaches. So stay alert and get treatment as soon as possible.
- Fatigue: If you are finding it difficult to complete office or household tasks, it may be due to high blood pressure. Even after doing nothing, you’re exhausted? For a more thorough examination, contact your treating physician.
- Shortness of breath: People with high blood pressure may have difficulty breathing. This is one of the most prevalent hypertension symptoms.
- Blurred vision: Uncontrolled hypertension can cause vision problems. As a result, visual issues will arise. His vision will be distorted.
- Chest pain: This is a symptom of high blood pressure. If you detect these symptoms, seek treatment right away. Ignoring these signs and symptoms can lead to major problems later in life.