• These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India, and the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
• The term Healthwire or ‘our website’ or ‘us’ refers to the promoter of this website.
• When we use the term ‘you’, it means we are referring to the visitors of our site.
• Though we provide information related to health and healthcare services, we don’t endorse any specific brands or individuals.
• Special care, instructions, and precautions are taken before publishing any information on our site. But, any possibility of an error cannot be ruled out completely.
• After being informed, we remove any incorrect information immediately.
• We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information.
• While reading such information, you acknowledge that such information may contain errors or inaccuracies. whether any information provided by us meets your specific needs or not, should be decided by you. We shall not be liable for any damage or loss that you may receive after using such information.
• Any unauthorized use of trademark, content or any property will be considered as a criminal offense.
• You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Terms and conditions