You must be trying thousand exercises and diets to lose weight but those show no result, well then know about this 2-minute Japanese method called Long-Breath Diet that can help you lose weight instantly.
Miki Ryosuke, an actor, accidentally discovered this two-minute-long breathing technique. This Japanese weight-loss method claims to help people lose weight up to 10 kilos in a matter of a few weeks.
No strict diet is required in this method. It is just a simple and effective breathing technique that does not restrict your food intake or require you to indulge in a strenuous exercise regime
Long-Breath Diet: How Was It Discovered?
Mr. Ryosuke was struggling with debilitating back pain and was prescribed some exercises by a doctor for relief. It was actually a side effect of one of the exercises. He lost 13 kgs in weight and 4.7 inches from the wait within a few weeks using this technique.
ALSO READ| Weight Gain Can’t be Prevented Even if Walking 10,000 Steps Each Day: Study
How Does This Technique Work?
This technique involves simple breathing for three seconds and exhaling strongly for seven seconds. Breathing exercises are considered to be one of the most effective methods of weight loss. For the unversed, body fat contains oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen.
The oxygen reaches fat cells when we breathe and then divides them into carbon and water. In other words, the more oxygen your body uses the more fat you burn.
How To Perform This Japanese Breathing Exercise?
This Japanese breathing technique helps you to get rid of stubborn fat and also help you to strengthen the muscles of your body and improves your metabolism
These are some steps involved in it:
Step 1: Stand straight with one leg forward and the other leg at the back.
Step 2: Squeeze the glutes and transfer all your body weight to the back foot.
Step 3: Now, lift your arms above the head and inhale slowly. Do this for 3 seconds.
Step 4: Stretch all your body muscles while you exhale for seven minutes.
For someone who is new to exercising, you should do this only for 2 minutes. However, you can do this for 10 minutes also if you have the capacity.
ALSO READ| Want To Prevent Obesity? Then Go For A Big Breakfast
Some important things to keep in mind:
- It is a good exercise if you follow it. But along with this, you also need to make some modifications to your diet.
- Stop immediately if you feel uncomfortable, and consult a doctor before doing the exercise.
- Keep yourself hydrated to curb hunger pangs and avoid the chances of dehydration.
- Start including fiber-rich foods in your diet as these foods will keep you feeling full.
- Avoid eating junk food and cut back on the consumption of carbonated drinks and alcohol.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that are low in calories, fat, and high in fiber.
- Plus, they are high in vitamins and minerals, both of which are great to maintain overall health.