Do you look tired when you wake up? Or have puffiness around your eyes?
Well, nobody likes to wake up looking tired with puffiness around their eyes. It happens because of our undisciplined life. Due to pandemic, we all are stuck at home and have to work from home, which has disrupted our daily life. We work late at night and wake up late in the morning. Too much screen time strain our eyes, and this can be one of the reasons we look tired, drowsy all the time.
Know some quick and easy tips to get rid of the puffiness and fatigue around the eyes.
- Wash your eyes: While working on the computer screen, you put a lot of strain on your eyes. Constantly glued to your laptop or smartphone means you are putting lots of stress in and around your eyes. So try to wash your eyes with water at particular intervals of time.
- Sleeping habits: Try to maintain a proper sleeping habit. A good hour of sleep helps in getting rid of the puffiness and fatigue around the eyes. Proper sleep of seven to eight hours helps in reducing the burning and itching sensation in your eyes. Along with healthy sleeping, healthy food habits are also important.
- Use rose water: Use rose water to treat your eyes. Rosewater provides immense relief to the eyes, and is believed to have some analgesic properties as it acts as a pain reliever. Whenever your eyes feel sore or tired, just apply a few drops to decrease the fatigue. It is advised to use a cotton ball with few drops of rose water in it and close your eyes and place it on the eyelids for the next 15 minutes to get the relaxing effect.
- Use eye masks while sleeping: If every morning you find puffiness around your eyes, then it is advised to put an eye mask on while sleeping. Putting eye masks provide an instant relief. If you can’t arrange an eye mask then try to use the easily available eye sheet masks. For better results, try to store the eye sheets in the fridge.
- Use balms: You can even try using balms for quick results. It helps in fixing the eye puffiness with no time. Balms generally help in hydrating and soothing the tired skin. To boost the flow of blood, gently tap the skin around your eyes while applying the balm. You can sleep with it at night.