The daily surge in coronavirus cases in our country has shifted all the focus towards fighting the infection and now most of the hospitals and medical services are focused on the same which is totally valid. The way this virus is spreading in our country, we do need to put all our strength and focus to fight the Covid-19, so that we can start living our normal life once again without fear and panic.
However, at the same time, it is also important to keep in mind that we need to help ourselves in this difficult time to fight other diseases as well and take care of ourselves if we are suffering from any. It would be better to take good care of ourselves on our own as much as we can because going to the hospitals during this time is not good for our mental and physical health. Also, it would be great if we let doctors and medical staff focus on treating covid patients.
Here are some tips to prevent Covid-19 and other diseases:
- Utilize warm water and cleanser and rub your hands for 20 seconds. Work the foam to your wrists, between your fingers, and under your fingernails. You can also utilize an antibacterial and antiviral cleanser. Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands appropriately. Rewash your hands a few times each day, particularly subsequent to contacting anything, including your telephone or PC.
- SARS-CoV-2 is found in high numbers in the nose and mouth. This implies it tends to be conveyed via air beads to others when you hack, sniffle, or talk. It can likewise arrive on hard surfaces and stay there for as long as 3 days. Use a tissue or wheeze into your elbow to keep your hands as spotless as could really be expected. Wash your hands cautiously after you sniffle or hack.
- If you are suffering from any other disease, do not ignore your medication routine because at this time finding your doctor having free time in this chaos can be a little difficult. So keep having your medicines daily and on time.
- At the time of your routine checkup, first check with your doctor’s availability because going to the hospital and wasting your time sitting in a hospital seeing so many patients will not be good for your mental and physical health especially if your immune system is weak. You are already vulnerable to the infection.
- At the time of any difficulty, try having an online consultation with your doctor and go see him/her only when they recommend otherwise. Take precautions at home as recommended by your doctor.
- Keep cleaning your telephone, PC, and whatever else you use consistently a few times each day. Clean territories after you bring food supplies or bundles into your home. Use white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide for general cleaning in the middle of sanitizing surfaces.
- Presently isn’t an ideal opportunity to go out to eat. This implies keeping away from cafés, bistros, bars, and different restaurants. The infection can be communicated through food, utensils, dishes, and cups. It might likewise be incidentally airborne from others in the scene. You can in any case get conveyance or takeaway food. Pick food varieties that are altogether cooked and can be warmed.
High warmth (in any event 132°F/56°C, as per one later, not-yet-peer-investigated lab study) assists with executing Covid. This implies it very well might be ideal to stay away from cold food sources from cafés and all food from smorgasbords and open self-service counters.
“This time it is hard to find doctors for consultation but for serious diseases and critical situations doctors are definitely available. Not all hospitals are totally occupied with Covid patients. Doctors always try to help their patients so if your doctor is not free you can find online consultation also but only after verifying it. Do take good care of yourselves this time” suggested Dr. Pratap Aggarwal.