At a time where time is uncertain and there’s panic all around. There are people around the country rising to help the community, bring support and service to people selflessly in different ways they can. These brave hearts are our true Corona Warriors.
To honour these unsung heroes and support them in their valiant efforts, Healthwire Crusaders Awards, an initiative by HealthWire Media, to express our gratitude towards our doctors and nurses who are working around the clock treating COVID-19 patients and spreading awareness. Health Wire Crusaders award winners are as follow-
- Covid19 Healthcare Service Icon -Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi- Corporate video
- Covid19 Social Service Icon: JAGRAN PEHEL Designation: Sahil Talwar, Associate Director, Jagran Pehel
- Covid19 FMCG & Consumer Durables Icon: Dettol, Banega Swasth India Program- Corporate Video
- Covid19 Diagnostics Icon: Horiba India Pvt Ltd, Designation: Dr. Rajeev Gautam, President- HORIBA India, Corporate Officer- HORIBA Japan
- Covid19 Pharmaceutical Icon: Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Designation: Amit Jain, Vice President, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Covid19 Healthcare Professional Icon: Sandeep Budhiraja, Group Medical Director, Max Healthcare, Senior Director- Max Institute of Internal Medicine. New Delhi
- Covid19 Tele Medicine Icon Special Recognition: Dr. Dinesh Tyagi- CEO, of CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd
- Covid19 Generic Medicine Icon: Genericart Medicine Pvt Ltd- Corporate Video
- Covid19 Tele Health Icon: Health by Aetna- Dr. Sneh Khemka, VP- Population Health, Aetna International
- Covid19 State Welfare Icon: Kunal Sharma, Section Head and Consultant, Onopathologist SRL Diagnostics, Bangalore. Member of Covid Consultative Group and Advisor to the Government
- Covid19 Healing Angel Icon: Dr. Rajesh Chawla, Senior Consultant, Respiratory and Critical Care, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Covid19 Technology Icon: Medwiz Healthcare Communications Pvt Ltd- Dr. Mamta Jain, Founder and Managing Director, Medwiz Healthcare Communications Pvt Ltd
- Covid19 Safety & Security Icon: Kumar Gyanesh, Additional DCP, Delhi Police.
- Covid19 Healthcare Administration Icon: Captain Usha Banerjee, Director of Nursing, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Corporate Leader Healthcare Warrior: Ravi Bhatnagar, Director, External Affairs, Reckitt Benckiser.
- Covid19 Survivor Icon: Shivam Soni
Addressing the Covid warriors, Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, said, “we are committed to providing healthcare for the last person in the queue, we will move forward from illness to wellness.”
The country stands with those who have been tirelessly and selflessly working during these unprecedented times of coronavirus pandemic and HealthWire Media salutes Covid Warriors for their services.