Dr. Viral Desai Explains High Definition Liposuction
Today, plastic surgery procedures have become a norm among aesthetic procedures. People are commonly opting for these surgeries at CPLSS with the cosmetic surgeon Dr. Viral Desai without any hesitation.
Liposuction still remains one of the most common and most popular plastic surgery procedures. Over the years several new advances and developments have changed the way we now do liposuction.
High definition liposuction has several advantages over traditional liposuction. Wondering if HD liposuction is right for you?
Dr. Viral Desai’s views on HD Liposuction:
HD liposuction or VASER is a new type of ultrasound liposuction procedure which removes fat strategically from certain areas in the body, to highlight the natural contours beneath.
VASER is the short form for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy of Resonance. This procedure uses a device that liquefies the fat cells to remove them from the body.
When the fat is broken down, the liposuction surgeon in Mumbai uses the suction method to remove it completely and permanently from the body. This procedure can help reduce the fat from any part of the body, such as arms, chest, shoulders, abs, buttocks, and inner thighs.
The difference between HD and standard liposuction explain by cosmetic surgeon Dr. Viral Desai:
• During standard liposuction, the surgeon simply removes the excess fat from certain areas of the body.
• HD liposuction, removed the fat in such a way that it lets the muscles laying underneath show through with more definition.
• Traditional liposuction also does not involve fat re-injection as HD procedures can.
• With an HD treatment from the best Liposuction surgeon in Mumbai, you can get rid of the deepest layers of fat, as well as superficial and sub dermal layers.
• This removes the fat that lies on top of the muscles, so they become more defined and visible, thus giving a sculpted look.
Who are Ideal Candidates according Dr. Viral Desai for High Definition Liposuction?
• The ideal candidate for HD liposuction is in good shape and only has localised fat that needs removal.
• As for any liposuction, patient must be within 30% of ideal body weight.
• HD Liposuction is not intended for weight loss but to slim down and tone certain body areas.
• It is also important to have good skin elasticity before getting this procedure, so you won’t face sagging.
• Also, patients must be physically and emotionally stable with reasonable expectations and goals.
How to select the Best Liposuction Surgeon in Mumbai?
• It is of utmost importance to select a Board certified Plastic Surgeon like Dr. Viral Desai for your procedure.
• Plastic surgeons are well versed with liposuction, however one who routinely performs HD liposuction would be a good choice.
• Have a detailed in-depth consultation with the doctor and be specific about your goals.
• Also, keep in mind that the surgery for its smooth success must be performed in a well accredited surgical hospital like CPLSS with ICU facility and not some ordinary clinic.
Dr. Viral Desai explains the techniques of HD Liposuction:
• The VASER ultrasound-assisted device applies ultrasound waves which melt and loosen the fat.
• The liposuction surgeon makes very small incisions to insert the device that will remove the fat.
• The removed fat can be injected into other body parts, it is purified before re-injecting. This is known as “fat transfer.”
• The procedure is done under general anaesthesia and it will take time depending on the areas to be covered.
• After surgery, you will be placed in a compression garment, which helps your blood circulate and lets you heal faster.
• You may take 7 to 10 days to recover after the surgery.
• After complete healing, you will see the muscle definition you have been hoping for.
Dr. Viral Desai shares tips and tricks to make the results of 3D Liposuction last longer:
• As long as you maintain your ideal healthy weight, the results of HD liposuction will stay visible.
• Frequent weight gain and loss, pregnancy, and childbirth will all have an effect on the lasting results.
• You should keep up with a healthy diet and active lifestyle for the best results once the procedure is over.
Does HD Liposuction tighten the Skin?
• It is true; the ultrasound procedure helps with considerable skin retraction after the surgery.
HD liposuction is thus an excellent technique to sculpt the body to its natural shape by removing fat from specific areas. If you are struggling to get those few stubborn rolls of fat out of the way for a defined appearance, then HD liposuction with the best liposuction surgeon in Mumbai Dr. Viral Desai is right for you.