It is not possible to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 soon and wearing a face mask and following social are the most effective ways to curb the outbreak of deadly coronavirus. Wearing a mask or covering it with any other cloth may not be the easiest thing to do.
This is because simply wearing it doesn’t mean you are protected. In order to protect yourself, you need to wear a face mask in a proper way. Here we are going to tell some common mistakes people make and how to properly wear a face mask.
1. Nose or mouth not covered properly: While wearing a mask, you should not only cover your mouth but the nose also. Also don’t just cover your nostrils, instead cover straight up to the bridge of the nose. This will create the best seal possible.
2. Too loose mask: Wear it snugly on your face. Any loose end means that the mask will not be able to block the harmful virus from entering into your nose. It should be tight enough to stop anything from reaching close to your mouth and nose.
3. Don’t touch your mask: If you will touch your mask with an infected hand, there might be the possibility of getting infected. It is always advisable to wear masks only after washing your hand. Also, don’t keep adjusting or touching it. Leaving it around your neck when not wearing might not be a good idea.
4. Taking your mask off wrong: While wearing as well as while removing, you should hold the mask by the ear loops or ties. Always keep it in a separate paper bag after removing it from the face and wash your hands.
5. Clean your mask properly: If you are using a reusable mask, keep it clean by washing at a regular interval. Also, dry it properly before wearing it.
- COVID-19: Delhi Hospitals To Display Availability Of Beds At LED Boards
- COVID-19: Is India’s Infrastructure Equipped To Handle A Pandemic Situation?
- Kawasaki-Like Syndrome Linked To COVID-19 Is New Conditio
- Negative Thinking Linked To Dementia In Later Life, But You Can Learn To Be More Positive