The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued a guidelines under which selected additional activities will be allowed, which will come into effect from 20th April, 2020.
- Agricultural and related activities to remain fully functional
- Bank Branches to remain functional
- Online teaching/distance learning to be encouraged
- MNREGA works to be allowed
- Operations of utilities in water, sanitation and waste management sectors to remain functional
- Ration shops dealing with food and groceries, hygiene items, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk boots are allowed to function